Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring

A few weeks ago, I promised the kids that I would take them to Rita's on the first day of spring to celebrate. Rita's opened the beginning of March when we still had snow on the ground and that was too early for me. So after lunch we went to Rita's. We drove past to the normal one we go to and the line was long. We decided to go to another one in the area and the line was long there as well. I had promised so we decided to go.



The line moved quick and we ordered -- cherry for J, vanilla for Miss K, root beer for myself, and daddy had sweet tea. About that time we learned why the line was long -- it was free.

That was a great way to celebrate spring.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Glad you were able to enjoy the special treat and that it turned out to be free! Haven't found anything free in HK lately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...