Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Bakery

I don't know where Miss K got the idea that she wanted to go to a bakery. For the last few days that we were in China she kept saying she wanted to go to a bakery. We did go to one. I don't remember that she got anything but she did run around and try to grab until mom sat her down and told her to sit. I thought I would share a few pictures from the bakery.

The cakes are always so beautifully decorated but they usually are not sweet. I still remember the one that was purple and basically was a type of yam.

They will often put fruit on the top and on my 40th birthday cake there were tomatoes included on the top. I guess that comes from the old debate of whether tomatoes are a fruit or a vegetable.

I think that wraps up the major events of our trip. It was a work related trip for both of us and we are both still doing work related to the trip. We were able to enjoy some family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...