Thursday, September 30, 2010

Preschool Activities Swap

I have had the Preschool Activities Bags books for a few years. I have made some of the bags for Miss K. This year at co-op I decided to organize a swap. We had 10 ladies sign up to do it.

I decided to make bean bag toss but filled the bags with rice as that was cheaper. I made 55 bean bags each with between 4 and 5 oz of rice.

Here they are ready for the swap this afternoon.

I will say that the Preschool Activity Bags book has all the instructions for how to do a swap. I didn't have the party to kick off the swap or even to end the swap. It seems live is too busy.

I am looking forward to the activities that we will get.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, what is the name of the book you have? I think my playgroup friends would love to do a swap like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Preschool Activities in a Bag books from http://www.activitybags.com/. It is nice as it gives the idea and the masters needed. I just copied the target on cardstock. I didn't have to draw it.
    I think it would be a great thing for playgroup friends especially as you start winter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...