Friday, June 24, 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt

For something different and also since the kids are getting a bit older we decided to have a photo scavenger  hunt on the boardwalk. I made a list of things that I thought you might find on the board walk. We divided into two teams and had 30 minutes to get pictures of about 40 items. Here are some of the things that we searched for.

A bicycle.



We saw a man walking with a Johnson's popcorn bucket and so we asked for a picture.

A pizza



Pink flip flops - with bonus points because it was someone on our team.

A ferris wheeland the winning team plus some extras.

It is my blog so I can say which is the winning team. I think everyone made it into the picture so we are all winners. It was a fun event and we are already talking about what we will do next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...