Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Going to a pumpkin patch sounds like a very fall thing to do. A friend mentioned a fun place that is about 50 minutes from here with a corn maze, farm animals, hayride, and pumpkins. Everything you could want in a fall activity. I told the kids I would take them to the pumpkin patch. Then life got crazy, daddy had somethings to do and couldn't go with us, mama needed to get ready for a trip so we went to an orchard that had pumpkins.

They had some pumpkin people that we looked at.



We took some fall pictures.

Bought some pumpkins and apple cider and enjoyed our time. The kids called that a pumpkin patch and I have not yet corrected them. I did see pumpkins the next day cheaper at Trader Joe's but I doubt they would have called that a pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

  1. J said we can get pumpkins anywhere (when I said we haven't gone to the pumpkin patch yet). J and the boys did a corn maze which is the favourite fall activity of my boys. I wonder if I am a bad mom for not going to the pumpkin patch yet. I think I just want some photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...