Thursday, September 13, 2012

Seattle



Nothing says Seattle like Pike Place Market. I know there is the Space Needle and a few other things but since we went to Pike Place that is the part of Seattle that I have pictures of.

We got there a bit late but still had a bit of time to enjoy the market.

 



We got our picture taken with the pig.



My husband is a tea drinker. His favorite tea is Market Spice so it was exciting to him to buy Market Spice tea where it all began.



Maybe someday I will enjoy tea. That might be one of the thing that I will need to do when we move. I enjoyed going to the original Starbucks.



Then we went to our favorite Greek restaurant. We stumbled upon it a few years ago when visiting Seattle and it is on the list of places to go while we are here. On the way, we drove a bit of the route I drove going to grad school here. That meant going through Fremont where it is a toss up of what says Fremont. Is it Vladimir Ilyich Lenin statue.



Maybe it is the troll that lives under the bridge. I think J thought that was a bit scary.



I do have to say that Seattle is a fun place to visit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...