Sunday, July 7, 2013

Go ye . . .




Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, low, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.  Matthew 28:19-20

We are some of those that Go. We leave tonight on a plane for the next part of our journey. We are heading to Asia and will be spending the next three weeks or so in orientation. Our organization has had their international headquarters in Asia since the founding so we will be there. Then we will be traveling visiting coworkers and meeting with others involved in what we will be doing.




Beth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Miss K looks so beautiful and happy. I love when you quote her full-of-life conversation tidbits. It feels like I'm getting to know her.

    Praying for traveling mercies for you as I sit here, and for comfortable places to stay as you visit other missionary families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all have a great trip! We homeschool and our youngest (age 8) has Downs. I was looking at info on homeschooling and DS when I found your blog. Love the birthday pictures and narration. Wishing you blessings in your new adventure! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, I hope the flight went well. I have been thinking of you and praying!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...