Monday, July 14, 2014

L is for Listening


I listen to lots of voices and lots of people every day. Do you know the one person that I talks to me the most? No, it is not Miss K even though she talks all the time. It is not Bob and he talks quite a bit as well. It is me. I am the one that I hear the most.

Stop and think about what you tell yourself. I might wake up in the morning and tell myself, "I am tired." Maybe something is not going the way you want and so you tell yourself, "I am so frustrated."

Those might be true but what if I were to say, "I am tired but this is a new day and I am looking to God for the strength for the day." What would happen if we guard our thoughts and think in light of God's truths.

You are the one that talks to yourself the most. What are you saying? Are you listening to truth?

Speak the truth even when it is just talking to yourself.



Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...