Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Blog Review

I enjoyed blogging and sharing bits and pieces of my life with you this past year.

One of the purposes of my blog is to keep family and friends updated on our life. One of the most popular posts this year was my trip to the Pyrex Museum. This reminds me of the getaway with a friend.


A big part of my day and a big part of the blog is homeschooling. One of the things that I have been using for the past two years is My Plan Book. I shared a review of it in January and then an updated review in December.



Part of the reason that I homeschool is because of special needs. One of the popular posts this year regarding special needs was I am willing to Waste my Time about being willing to teach things that my child may not use in the future.


Through the year I have shared with you thoughts and other things that God has been teaching me. Abundant Life was one of those posts.


Those are just some of the highlights from my blog this year. I am looking forward to 2015 and all the God has in store for me. I look forward to sharing with you.


Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Nice wrap up! I love my planner, too! But, I only have one child to plan for. So, I just use a regular daily planner calendar. Then I use highlighters to highlight all of the different subjects that we will tackle in a given day. I'd be lost without my planner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...