Friday, April 10, 2015

Week in Review - 10 April 2015

We went back to school this week even though the schools are still off for the Easter break but we had some breaks this week.

Miss K had football camp Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. J and I enjoyed errands together and discovered our favourite toy store is going out of business. We found some Nanoblocks -- he made a hummingbird.


Miss K is doing her reading comprehension. She loves these pages and really wanted to do the hamster page. She keeps talking about the fact that Simon said, "no" at the pet store when she wanted a guinea pig. A friend took her to the pet store and she tried as hard as she could to get a pet.


Miss K and I went for a walk. The weather was beautiful and I wanted to wander and see the lambs in the fields. I bribed told Miss K she could have ice cream after our walk. I also gave her a camera to keep her interested in our walk. I told her she needed to take photos of spring. These are her trainers after she walked through a puddle.


Spring is here. We saw our first robin. We see lots of wood pigeons and magpies but not many robins.


The first dandelion of the season.


We are seeing lambs in the field as we walk or drive around. Here are some lambs that Miss K and I saw on our walk. I will sort through my photos and most some more.


We did some book learning as well but enjoying spring was more fun.

Beth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the hummingbird! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been glorious hasn't it? England is so beautiful at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What reading comp book are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss K is using Evan-Moor Reading Comprehension. I like that it has a short story and then a few questions about the story. It is good for her thinking in so many ways.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...