Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Lucca & Pisa

I have asked Miss K to help me write this post because I didn't go on the trip. As we were planning our trip, the one thing Miss K said over and over was she wanted to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. We had debated about going there and decided not to go. We had an extra day in Florence and there was a van going to Lucca and Pisa so daddy took her to Pisa.

Here is what Miss K has to say about Lucca and Pisa.

In Lucca we found a park and I was swinging and playing.


We walked around the streets. On the way to Lucca we saw an aqueduct.


"This is me."

"That is a motorcycle."


A church and bell tower in Lucca.


"This is the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It is standing and leaning."


"This is from Pisa."

"It was too late to climb to the top." (When they got there to buy tickets the tickets were for 5:30 and they had to get the bus back at 5:30. Miss K was very sad.)


Another look at the Leading Tower of Pisa.


She loved her day and still talks about it.


Her daddy fulfilled her dream for Italy though she does want to go back and climb the top. I wonder if she knows that means going up steps?

Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Miss K, I would like to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa so thank you for going and taking pictures for others to see.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...