Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Fruitful Year - Making 2018 a Year of Growth

What if 2018 would be the year that you would get things done? What if even more than getting things done in 2018, you would grow in your relationship with the Lord and develop the Fruit of the Spirit in your life deeper?  What if you had a guide to help you grow? What if you had encouragement along the way? What if you had someone challenging you?

A Fruitful Year is designed to help you plan and get things done but more importantly it is designed to help you grow and develop Godly character. The focus will be on the Fruit of the Spirit.

There will be challenges, encouragement, and journaling prompts to help you make 2018 truly A Fruitful Year.

I am doing this because I need it. I want to grow and I need accountability and a group to join me as together we grow.
 
Growing the Fruit of the Spirit

Join me next year as we together work to have A Fruitful Year. Over the next few weeks I will be posting more information about A Fruitful Year.

What is one thing you want to do in the coming year?

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...